2. Select the appropriate version depending on the operating system you are using (macOS, Linux, Windows). If you want to use Yoroi please follow this guide.
3. After downloading, open the installer and wait for the installation to finish.
4. When the wallet is installed, create a wallet if you don't have one already. See below.
4.1 Click on "Create" to create a wallet, or click on "Restore" if you already have a wallet, or want to transition from Yoroi.
4.2 Choose the name and the password for your wallet. (Remember this information!)
4.3 After you've chosen the name and the password, you will have to write down your recovery phrase.
DON'T LOSE THIS, IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD YOU WILL NEED THIS PHRASE TO RECOVER YOUR WALLET.
4.4 Now you will have to reenter the phrase to confirm you have written it down correctly.
4.5 After creating your wallet, you will have to wait for the Daedalus app to sync with the blockchain. This might take a lot of time.
Great job! now you have created a functioning wallet you are going to be using for delegation and payments.
5. After your Daedalus app is synced, you can now see the amount of ADA you have and more importantly, you can now delegate!
6. To delegate, press on the hexagon to the left of the app.
7. Press on the "Stake pools" button.
8. In the search bar, type "STRK" and then click on our pool.
9. Click on "Delegate to this pool and then input the amount of ADA you want to delegate.
Great! You are now delegating to our pool!
If you have any questions, contact us on our social media.